Mezza Grill is famous for its Shepherd’s Salad: it’s fresh, tasty, and has lots of yummy (and healthy!) vegetables. Paired with our salad is the delectable white balsamic vinaigrette and it is definitely a crowd pleaser! We want to share the recipe for our dressing so you can enjoy it from the comfort of your own home. Serve our white balsamic vinaigrette at your family dinners and let us know what you think about this unbelievable dressing!
- 2 cloves garlic, grated or diced
- 1 TBS fresh parsley, minced OR 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 TBS fresh basil, minced OR 1 tsp dried basil
- 2 TBS white balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
Did you enjoy the dressing? Please comment below with your experience!